Your film should…
- Be shorter than 10 minutes.
- Be PG-13 or lower. Swearing is allowed, but not advised.
- Have the majority of the students participating from Skyline and/or have directed it.
- Be produced during a year in which you went to Skyline (may be produced during the summer).
- Adhere to YouTube copyright polices. We do not require this, although it is highly recommended.
- To be eligible for entering the “freshman” category:
- The majority of people involved in the production of the movie must be freshmen (e.g. if 5 kids made a movie, at least 3 of the 5 must be freshmen)
- The lead role in the movie must be a freshman
- All movies will be pre-screened and narrowed down before the event. The movies will be judged according to the following criteria:
- How engaging/entertaining the movie is
- Overall quality in post-production
Please note: You (or a representative in your name) must be present at the Film Festival until the end of the event in order to collect any prizes and/or money. If a representative in your name is present at the Film Festival, they must check in with Mr. Samulak before the start of the event.
Submit a Film